Advanced Polish Vocabulary: 5001-7500 Most Common Polish Words
This book covers advanced Polish vocabulary. You will increase your Polish vocab from roughly CEFR B2 up to CEFR C1+.
If you want to learn advanced Polish, this book is for you.
If you know the 7500 most-used Polish words, you will have a vocabulary similar to an adult native speaker who finished college.
You can express yourself comfortably in a wide range of situations. You can understand 93% of all Polish text and 97% of all spoken Polish.
You don't necessarily have to read the 1st or 2nd book in the series to enjoy this frequency dictionary. You can use it as a stand-alone advanced Polish course. You can also use it together with any other language method.
If you're taking advanced Polish classes, you will find this book helpful.
This Advanced Polish Vocabulary List contains:
- The 5.001-7.500 most common Polish words, with English translations.
- Advanced Polish vocabulary, ranked by general frequency and alphabet
- Frequency as part of speech. The book gives you a list of the most used adjectives, nouns, verbs, etc., so you can target specific words.
- 2.500 Polish to English example sentences, so you can see the words in context. It also provides you practice reading in Polish.
- Phonetic spelling of Polish words, so you can get your pronunciation right.
This advanced Polish frequency dictionary gives you a word list of the most frequently used Polish words. The frequency list is based on an analysis of a massive amount of Polish subtitles.
Subtitles correspond with both written and spoken Polish. It is a very reliable basis to create practical vocabulary lessons for language learners.
You can sort this Polish to English frequency dictionary into three parts:
The general advanced Polish word list. A list of the 2.500 Polish words ranked by general frequency. Each entry comes with detailed grammatical information and a sample sentence. Not all Polish pronunciation is straightforward. To help you pronounce Polish words correctly, we added IPA phonetic transcription.
- Lists with the most used adjectives, adverbs, nouns, verbs, etc. This way, you can target where you want to improve.
- 2500 Polish words sorted by alphabet. If you need to quickly lookup a word, you'll find a dictionary sorted by alphabet in the back of the book.
Advanced Polish Vocab: Summary
The Polish Frequency Dictionary – Advanced Vocabulary is a practical book to learn advanced Polish vocab.
Study the most used words to expand your knowledge of advanced Polish words rapidly.
The advanced Polish frequency dictionary can be used as a stand-alone tool. You can also combine it with any other advanced Polish course, language learning program, app, or book.
This book covers CEFR vocabulary ratings from B2 (advanced independent user) to C1+ (early fluency).
Product details E-Book
- Series: Polish-English (Book 3)
- Instant Download
- PDF: 224 pages
- Publisher: MostUsedWords.com; 1 edition (June 29, 2019)
- Language: English
- Read on any smartphone, tablet or computer.
- PDF reader required for opening file (free)