Advanced Italian Vocabulary: 5001-7500 Most Common Italian Words
This book covers advanced Italian vocabulary. You will increase your Italian vocab from roughly CEFR B2 up to CEFR C1+.
If you want to learn advanced Italian, this book is for you.
If you know the 7500 most-used Italian words, you will have a vocabulary similar to an adult native speaker who finished college.
You can express yourself comfortably in a wide range of situations. You can understand 93% of all Italian text and 97% of all spoken Italian.
You don't necessarily have to read the 1st or 2nd book in the series to enjoy this frequency dictionary. You can use it as a stand-alone advanced Italian course. You can also use it together with any other language method.
If you're taking advanced Italian classes, you will find this book helpful.
This Advanced Italian Vocabulary List contains:
- The 5.001-7.500 most common Italian words, with English translations.
- Advanced Italian vocabulary, ranked by general frequency and alphabet
- Frequency as part of speech. The book gives you a list of the most used adjectives, nouns, verbs, etc., so you can target specific words.
- 2.500 Italian to English example sentences, so you can see the words in context. It also provides you practice reading in Italian.
- Phonetic spelling of Italian words, so you can get your pronunciation right.
This advanced Italian frequency dictionary gives you a word list of the most frequently used Italian words. The frequency list is based on an analysis of a massive amount of Italian subtitles.
Subtitles correspond with both written and spoken Italian. It is a very reliable basis to create practical vocabulary lessons for language learners.
You can sort this Italian to English frequency dictionary into three parts:
The general advanced Italian word list. A list of the 2.500 Italian words ranked by general frequency. Each entry comes with detailed grammatical information and a sample sentence. Not all Italian pronunciation is straightforward. To help you pronounce Italian words correctly, we added IPA phonetic transcription.
- Lists with the most used adjectives, adverbs, nouns, verbs, etc. This way, you can target where you want to improve.
- 2500 Italian words sorted by alphabet. If you need to quickly lookup a word, you'll find a dictionary sorted by alphabet in the back of the book.
Advanced Italian Vocab: Summary
The Italian Frequency Dictionary – Advanced Vocabulary is a practical book to learn advanced Italian vocab.
Study the most used words to expand your knowledge of advanced Italian words rapidly.
The advanced Italian frequency dictionary can be used as a stand-alone tool. You can also combine it with any other advanced Italian course, language learning program, app, or book.
This book covers CEFR vocabulary ratings from B2 (advanced independent user) to C1+ (early fluency).
Product details E-Book
- Series: Italian-English (Book 3)
- Instant Download
- PDF: 308 pages
- Publisher: MostUsedWords.com; 1 edition (December 20, 2017)
- Language: English
- Read on any smartphone, tablet or computer.
- PDF reader required for opening file (free)