Advanced French Vocabulary: 5001-7500 Most Common French Words
This book covers advanced French vocabulary. You will increase your French vocab from roughly CEFR B2 up to CEFR C1+.
If you want to learn advanced French, this book is for you.
If you know the 7500 most-used French words, you will have a vocabulary similar to an adult native speaker who finished college.
You can express yourself comfortably in a wide range of situations. You can understand 93% of all French text and 97% of all spoken French.
You don't necessarily have to read the 1st or 2nd book in the series to enjoy this frequency dictionary. You can use it as a stand-alone advanced French course. You can also use it together with any other language method.
If you're taking advanced French classes, you will find this book helpful.
This Advanced French Vocabulary List contains:
- The 5.001-7.500 most common French words, with English translations.
- Advanced French vocabulary, ranked by general frequency and alphabet
- Frequency as part of speech. The book gives you a list of the most used adjectives, nouns, verbs, etc., so you can target specific words.
- 2.500 French to English example sentences, so you can see the words in context. It also provides you practice reading in French.
- Phonetic spelling of French words, so you can get your pronunciation right.
This advanced French frequency dictionary gives you a word list of the most frequently used French words. The frequency list is based on an analysis of a massive amount of French subtitles.
Subtitles correspond with both written and spoken French. It is a very reliable basis to create practical vocabulary lessons for language learners.
You can sort this French to English frequency dictionary into three parts:
The general advanced French word list. A list of the 2.500 French words ranked by general frequency. Each entry comes with detailed grammatical information and a sample sentence. Not all French pronunciation is straightforward. To help you pronounce French words correctly, we added IPA phonetic transcription.
- Lists with the most used adjectives, adverbs, nouns, verbs, etc. This way, you can target where you want to improve.
- 2500 French words sorted by alphabet. If you need to quickly lookup a word, you'll find a dictionary sorted by alphabet in the back of the book.
Advanced French Vocab: Summary
The French Frequency Dictionary – Advanced Vocabulary is a practical book to learn advanced French vocab.
Study the most used words to expand your knowledge of advanced French words rapidly.
The advanced French frequency dictionary can be used as a stand-alone tool. You can also combine it with any other advanced French course, language learning program, app, or book.
This book covers CEFR vocabulary ratings from B2 (advanced independent user) to C1+ (early fluency).
Product details E-Book
- Series: French-English (Book 3)
- Instant Download (PDF)
- Publisher: MostUsedWords.com; 2nd edition (September, 2023)
- Language: English
- Read on any smartphone, tablet or computer.
- PDF reader required for opening file (free)