Advanced Dutch Vocabulary: 5001-7500 Most Common Dutch Words
This book covers advanced Dutch vocabulary. You will increase your Dutch vocab from roughly CEFR B2 up to CEFR C1+.
If you want to learn advanced Dutch, this book is for you.
If you know the 7500 most-used Dutch words, you will have a vocabulary similar to an adult native speaker who finished college.
You can express yourself comfortably in a wide range of situations. You can understand 93% of all Dutch text and 97% of all spoken Dutch.
You don't necessarily have to read the 1st or 2nd book in the series to enjoy this frequency dictionary. You can use it as a stand-alone advanced Dutch course. You can also use it together with any other language method.
If you're taking advanced Dutch classes, you will find this book helpful.
This Advanced Dutch Vocabulary List contains:
- The 5.001-7.500 most common Dutch words, with English translations.
- Advanced Dutch vocabulary, ranked by general frequency and alphabet
- Frequency as part of speech. The book gives you a list of the most used adjectives, nouns, verbs, etc., so you can target specific words.
- 2.500 Dutch to English example sentences, so you can see the words in context. It also provides you practice reading in Dutch.
- Phonetic spelling of Dutch words, so you can get your pronunciation right.
This advanced Dutch frequency dictionary gives you a word list of the most frequently used Dutch words. The frequency list is based on an analysis of a massive amount of Dutch subtitles.
Subtitles correspond with both written and spoken Dutch. It is a very reliable basis to create practical vocabulary lessons for language learners.
You can sort this Dutch to English frequency dictionary into three parts:
The general advanced Dutch word list. A list of the 2.500 Dutch words ranked by general frequency. Each entry comes with detailed grammatical information and a sample sentence. Not all Dutch pronunciation is straightforward. To help you pronounce Dutch words correctly, we added IPA phonetic transcription.
- Lists with the most used adjectives, adverbs, nouns, verbs, etc. This way, you can target where you want to improve.
- 2500 Dutch words sorted by alphabet. If you need to quickly lookup a word, you'll find a dictionary sorted by alphabet in the back of the book.
Advanced Dutch Vocab: Summary
The Dutch Frequency Dictionary – Advanced Vocabulary is a practical book to learn advanced Dutch vocab.
Study the most used words to expand your knowledge of advanced Dutch words rapidly.
The advanced Dutch frequency dictionary can be used as a stand-alone tool. You can also combine it with any other advanced Dutch course, language learning program, app, or book.
This book covers CEFR vocabulary ratings from B2 (advanced independent user) to C1+ (early fluency).
Product details E-Book
- Series: Dutch-English (Book 3)
- Instant Download
- PDF: 226 pages
- Publisher: MostUsedWords.com; 1st edition (March 16th, 2021)
- Language: English
- Read on any smartphone, tablet or computer.
- PDF reader required for opening file (free)