Advanced Spanish Vocabulary: 5001-7500 Most Common Spanish Words
This book covers advanced Spanish vocabulary. You will increase your Spanish vocab from roughly CEFR B2 up to CEFR C1+.
If you want to learn advanced Spanish, this book is for you.
If you know the 7500 most-used Spanish words, you will have a vocabulary similar to an adult native speaker who finished college.
You can express yourself comfortably in a wide range of situations. You can understand 93% of all Spanish text and 97% of all spoken Spanish.
You don't necessarily have to read the 1st or 2nd book in the series to enjoy this frequency dictionary. You can use it as a stand-alone advanced Spanish course. You can also use it together with any other language method.
If you're taking advanced Spanish classes, you will find this book helpful.
This Advanced Spanish Vocabulary List contains:
- The 5.001-7.500 most common Spanish words, with English translations.
- Advanced Spanish vocabulary, ranked by general frequency and alphabet
- Frequency as part of speech. The book gives you a list of the most used adjectives, nouns, verbs, etc., so you can target specific words.
- 2.500 Spanish to English example sentences, so you can see the words in context. It also provides you practice reading in Spanish.
- Phonetic spelling of Spanish words, so you can get your pronunciation right.
This advanced Spanish frequency dictionary gives you a word list of the most frequently used Spanish words. The frequency list is based on an analysis of a massive amount of Spanish subtitles.
Subtitles correspond with both written and spoken Spanish. It is a very reliable basis to create practical vocabulary lessons for language learners.
You can sort this Spanish to English frequency dictionary into three parts:
The general advanced Spanish word list. A list of the 2.500 Spanish words ranked by general frequency. Each entry comes with detailed grammatical information and a sample sentence. Not all Spanish pronunciation is straightforward. To help you pronounce Spanish words correctly, we added IPA phonetic transcription.
- Lists with the most used adjectives, adverbs, nouns, verbs, etc. This way, you can target where you want to improve.
- 2500 Spanish words sorted by alphabet. If you need to quickly lookup a word, you'll find a dictionary sorted by alphabet in the back of the book.
Advanced Spanish Vocab: Summary
The Spanish Frequency Dictionary – Advanced Vocabulary is a practical book to learn advanced Spanish vocab.
Study the most used words to expand your knowledge of advanced Spanish words rapidly.
The advanced Spanish frequency dictionary can be used as a stand-alone tool. You can also combine it with any other advanced Spanish course, language learning program, app, or book.
This book covers CEFR vocabulary ratings from B2 (advanced independent user) to C1+ (early fluency).
Product details E-Book
- Series: Spanish-English (Book 3)
- Instant Download
- PDF: 235 pages
- Publisher: MostUsedWords.com; 1 edition (November 18, 2018)
- Language: English
- Read on any smartphone, tablet or computer.
- PDF reader required for opening file (free)