How To Say "To Sanction" In Spanish
Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you needed to express the concept of "to sanction" in Spanish, but the words just wouldn't come to you? Understanding how to convey specific terms in different languages can be a linguistic puzzle. In this article, we will delve into the intricacies of the Spanish language and explore various ways to articulate the term "to sanction."
What is "To Sanction" in Spanish?
How to Say "To Sanction" in Spanish: Sample Sentences
Here are five sample sentences you can use to say "to sanction" in Spanish:
- El gobierno decidió sancionar a la empresa por violaciones ambientales.
(The government decided to sanction the company for environmental violations.)
- El comité disciplinario sancionará a los jugadores involucrados en conducta antideportiva.
(The disciplinary committee will sanction players involved in unsportsmanlike conduct.)
- La comunidad internacional puede sancionar al país por sus abusos a los derechos humanos.
(The international community may decide to sanction the country for human rights abuses.)
- Las Naciones Unidas impusieron sanciones al régimen por violar el derecho internacional.
(The United Nations imposed sanctions on the regime for violating international law.)
- La federación deportiva sancionará a los atletas que utilicen sustancias prohibidas.
(The sports federation will sanction athletes who use prohibited substances.)
The term "to sanction" in Spanish is succinctly captured by the verb "sancionar." By incorporating this term into your vocabulary and understanding its usage in context, you will be better equipped to express yourself in various situations. Remember, language learning is a journey, so embrace the process and enjoy the richness that comes with mastering a new linguistic code. ¡Buena suerte!