How To Say "To Pour" In Spanish
Pouring is a fundamental action in our daily lives, whether it is pouring a cup of coffee in the morning or pouring a refreshing glass of water on a hot day. Knowing how to express this action in Spanish can be incredibly useful, especially if you are traveling to a Spanish-speaking region or trying to communicate with native speakers. In this article, we will delve into the different ways to say the verb "to pour" in Spanish, along with its meaning and usage.
What is "To Pour" in Spanish?
How to Say "To Pour" in Spanish: Sample Sentences
Here are five sample sentences you can use to say "to pour" in Spanish:
- Voy a verter el vino en las copas.
(I'm going to pour the wine into the glasses.)
- Por favor, echa un poco de leche en mi café.
(Please pour some milk into my coffee.)
- Ten cuidado de no echar el agua en la mesa.
(Be careful not to pour the water on the table.)
- Él va a servir las bebidas en la fiesta.
(He's going to pour the drinks at the party.)
- No debes verter todo el aceite en la sartén de una vez.
(You shouldn't pour all the oil into the pan at once.)