How To Say "To Poison" In Spanish
If you are delving into the Spanish language, it is essential to learn how to express various actions and concepts. One such term is "to poison," which may be crucial in emergencies or when discussing certain plants or substances. In this article, we will explore the Spanish equivalent of "to poison," along with its meaning and usage in different contexts. Let us dive in!
What is "To Poison" in Spanish?
How to Say "To Poison" in Spanish: Sample Sentences
Here are five sample sentences you can use to say "to poison" in Spanish:
- Ella intentó envenenar a su esposo con arsénico.
(She tried to poison her husband with arsenic.)
- El agricultor envenenó las plagas del campo.
(The farmer poisoned the field's pests.)
- No debes beber de esa botella, podría estar envenenada.
(You shouldn't drink from that bottle, it might be poisoned.)
- Los científicos estudian cómo envenenar a las serpientes de manera segura.
(Scientists study how to safely poison snakes.)
- ¡Cuidado con esos hongos, podrían envenenarte!
(Be careful with those mushrooms, they could poison you!)