How To Say "To Pick Up" In Spanish
When learning a new language, it is essential to grasp essential verbs that you can use in everyday conversations. One such verb is "to pick up," which has various meanings and applications in English. In this article, we will explore how to say to pick up in Spanish, and provide you with useful examples. So, if you are curious about this versatile verb in the Spanish language, keep reading!
What is "To Pick Up" in Spanish?
Take a look at our series of frequency dictionaries to learn Spanish words fast. Stop learning hard, and start learning smart!
How to Say "To Pick Up" in Spanish: Sample Sentences
Here are five sample sentences you can use to say "to pick up" in Spanish:
- Recoge las flores del jardín.
(Pick up the flowers from the garden.)
- Tengo que recoger a mi hijo de la escuela.
(I have to pick up my son from school.)
- ¿Puedes tomar la llamada telefónica, por favor?
(Can you pick up the phone call, please?)
- El partido de fútbol se comenzó a acelerar en la segunda mitad.
(The soccer game started to pick up in the second half.)
- Necesitamos recopilar más datos antes de tomar una decisión.
(We need to pick up more data before making a decision.)