How To Say "To Isolate" In Spanish
Learning a new language involves not only understanding the meaning of words but also knowing how to pronounce them correctly. In this guide, we will explore how to say the term "to isolate" in Spanish, along with its meaning and usage. Whether you are a beginner or looking to expand your vocabulary, this article will provide you with valuable insights.
What is "To Isolate" in Spanish?
How to Say "To Isolate" in Spanish: Sample Sentences
Here are five sample sentences you can use to say "to isolate" in Spanish:
- El equipo médico aisló al paciente contagioso para prevenir la propagación del virus.
(The medical team isolated the contagious patient to prevent the spread of the virus.)
- Es importante separar los materiales reciclables de los no reciclables para promover la sostenibilidad ambiental.
(It's important to separate recyclables from non-recyclables to promote environmental sustainability.)
- Él decidió aislarse del ruido de la ciudad pasando el fin de semana en el campo.
(He chose to insulate himself from the noise of the city by spending the weekend in the countryside.)
- Después de la discusión, decidió aislarse en su habitación para calmarse.
(After the argument, she decided to isolate herself in her room to calm down.)
- Los dos grupos decidieron separarse y trabajar en sus proyectos de manera independiente.
(The two groups decided to separate and work on their projects independently.)
Learning how to say the term "to isolate" in Spanish is a valuable addition to your language skills. Understanding the nuances of different translations allows you to communicate effectively in various contexts. Whether you choose to use "aislar," "separar," or "insular," you will be equipped to express the concept of isolation accurately. Practice these terms in your conversations and watch your Spanish proficiency grow. Happy learning!