How To Say "To Irradiate" In Spanish
If you have ever needed to express the concept of "to irradiate" in Spanish, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will explore the precise translation of this term, analyze its meaning, and provide you with some essential examples to help you use it in the correct context. Whether you are a language enthusiast or a student looking to enhance your Spanish vocabulary, we have got you covered.
What is "To Irradiate" in Spanish?
How to Say "To Irradiate" in Spanish: Sample Sentences
Here are five sample sentences you can use to say "to irradiate" in Spanish:
- La radioterapia es un tratamiento común para irradiar células cancerosas.
(Radiotherapy is a common treatment for irradiating cancer cells.)
- Los alimentos envasados son a menudo irradiados para prolongar su vida útil.
(Packaged foods are often irradiated to extend their shelf life.)
- El dentista utilizó rayos X para irradiar el área afectada.
(The dentist used X-rays to irradiate the affected area.)
- Los científicos están investigando formas más eficientes de irradiar materiales.
(Scientists are researching more efficient ways to irradiate materials.)
- La planta de energía nuclear tiene la capacidad de irradiar grandes cantidades de agua.
(The nuclear power plant has the ability to irradiate large quantities of water.)
Mastering the Spanish language includes learning how to express a wide range of concepts, and "to irradiate" is no exception. With the knowledge of the word "irradiar" and its meanings, you can effectively convey ideas related to the emission of light, energy, emotions, or information in Spanish. Do not forget to practice the pronunciation and explore the sample sentences to ensure your usage is accurate and natural. By adding this word to your vocabulary, you are one step closer to becoming a more proficient Spanish speaker.