How To Say "To Induce" In Spanish
When learning a new language, one often encounters words that may not have a direct translation. Understanding how to express these terms accurately is crucial for effective communication. One such word is "to induce." In this article, we will explore how to say the verb "to induce" in Spanish, along with its meaning and usage.
What is "To Induce" in Spanish?
How to Say "To Induce" in Spanish: Sample Sentences
Here are five sample sentences you can use to say "to induce" in Spanish:
- Los psicólogos pueden inducir cambios positivos en el comportamiento de los pacientes.
(Psychologists can induce positive changes in patients' behavior.)
- La música suave puede inducir un estado de relajación profunda.
(Soft music can induce a state of deep relaxation.)
- El médico decidió inducir el parto debido a complicaciones en el embarazo.
(The doctor decided to induce labor due to complications in the pregnancy.)
- El hipnotizador logró inducir la hipnosis en el voluntario del estudio.
(The hypnotist successfully induced hypnosis in the study volunteer.)
- Algunos alimentos pueden inducir alergias en personas sensibles.
(Some foods can induce allergies in sensitive individuals.)
In this article, we have explored how to say the verb "to induce" in Spanish, which is "inducir." We have delved into its meanings and provided you with five practical sample sentences to enhance your understanding and usage of this versatile word. Whether you want to encourage, cause, provoke, or induce various states, "inducir" is an essential verb to have in your Spanish vocabulary toolkit. Practice using it in different contexts, and you will be well on your way to mastering this useful term in Spanish. ¡Buena suerte!