How To Say "To Haunt" In Spanish
If you have ever wondered how to convey the eerie and mysterious concept of "to haunt" in Spanish, you are in the right place. In this article, we will explore the meaning of the term "to haunt" in Spanish, providing you with a well-rounded understanding of its usage. Additionally, we will offer you five sample sentences to help you grasp the context in which this verb is used. Let us delve into the fascinating world of Spanish vocabulary!
What is "To Haunt" in Spanish?
Take a look at our series of frequency dictionaries to learn Spanish words fast. Stop learning hard, and start learning smart!
How to Say "To Haunt" in Spanish: Sample Sentences
Here are five sample sentences you can use to say "to haunt" in Spanish:
- Los ojos de la estatua parecen acecharte en la oscuridad.
(The eyes of the statue seem to haunt you in the darkness.)
- La memoria de aquel incidente me atormenta constantemente.
(The memory of that incident haunts me constantly.)
- Se dice que las almas perdidas rondan este antiguo bosque.
(It is said that lost souls haunt this ancient forest.)
- El canto de las sirenas hechiza a los marineros, atrayéndolos hacia su perdición.
(The song of the sirens haunts sailors, drawing them towards their doom.)
- La figura misteriosa apareció en la ventana de la mansión abandonada.
(The mysterious figure haunted the window of the abandoned mansion.)