How To Say "To Discover" In Spanish
When it comes to learning a new language, understanding the nuances of verbs is crucial. One such important verb is "to discover," which opens the door to new experiences and knowledge. In this guide, we will explore the various ways to express this verb in Spanish, along with its meanings and usage.
What is "To Discover" in Spanish?
Take a look at our series of frequency dictionaries to learn Spanish words fast. Stop learning hard, and start learning smart!
How to Say "To Discover" in Spanish: Sample Sentences
Here are five sample sentences you can use to say "to discover" in Spanish:
- Descubrí un antiguo mapa del tesoro en el desván.
(I discovered an old treasure map in the attic.)
- María halló una solución ingeniosa al problema.
(Maria found a clever solution to the problem.)
- El arqueólogo encontró ruinas precolombinas en la selva.
(The archaeologist discovered pre-Columbian ruins in the jungle.)
- Revelaron la identidad del misterioso benefactor.
(They revealed the identity of the mysterious benefactor.)
- Andrés encontró su pasión por la cocina después de años de búsqueda.
(Andrés discovered his passion for cooking after years of searching.)