How To Say "To Climb" In Spanish
If you are an adventure seeker or an outdoor enthusiast, knowing how to express the action of climbing in Spanish can be incredibly useful. In this article, we will explore the various ways to say the verb "to climb" in Spanish, along with its meanings. Whether you are planning a hiking trip in the Andes or simply want to expand your Spanish vocabulary, this guide has got you covered.
What is "To Climb" in Spanish?
Take a look at our series of frequency dictionaries to learn Spanish words fast. Stop learning hard, and start learning smart!
How to Say "To Climb" in Spanish: Sample Sentences
Here are five sample sentences you can use to say "to climb" in Spanish:
- Para llegar a la cima, debemos escalar la montaña.
(To reach the summit, we must climb the mountain.)
- Juan decidió subir el árbol para recoger las manzanas.
(Juan decided to climb the tree to pick the apples.)
- Los niños les encanta trepar por las rocas en el parque.
(The children love to climb the rocks in the park.)
- En la competencia de escalada, Marta demostró su habilidad para escalar.
(In the climbing competition, Marta demonstrated her ability to climb.)
- Después de mucho esfuerzo, logramos subir la empinada colina.
(After much effort, we managed to climb the steep hill.)