How To Say "Guess" In Spanish
Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you needed to express the concept of "guess" in Spanish? Whether you are learning the language or just curious about how to convey this noun, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will explore the meaning of the term "guess" in Spanish, provide its IPA phonetic pronunciation, and offer you five sample sentences to master its usage. Let us dive in!
What is "Guess" in Spanish?
Take a look at our series of frequency dictionaries to learn Spanish words fast. Stop learning hard, and start learning smart!
How to Say "Guess" in Spanish: Sample Sentences
Here are five sample sentences you can use to say "guess" in Spanish:
- Ella me hizo una adivinanza muy difícil de resolver.
(She gave me a very difficult riddle to solve.)
- No puedo hacer una conjetura precisa sin más información.
(I can't make an accurate guess without more information.)
- Las adivinanzas son una excelente manera de estimular la mente de los niños.
(Riddles are an excellent way to stimulate children's minds.)
- Hice una conjetura sobre quién ganaría el partido, ¡y acerté!
(I made a guess about who would win the game, and I was right!)
- A los niños les encanta inventar sus propias adivinanzas para desafiar a sus amigos.
(Children love to invent their own riddles to challenge their friends.)