How To Say "Grant" In Spanish
When delving into the world of language learning, it is crucial to grasp the translations of key terms. One such term is "grant." Understanding how to convey this concept in Spanish opens doors to a wider comprehension of various fields like education, funding, and legal matters. In this guide, we will explore the translation of "grant" in Spanish, along with its meaning, phonetics, and practical usage.
What is "Grant" in Spanish?
How to Say "Grant" in Spanish: Sample Sentences
Here are five sample sentences you can use to say "grant" in Spanish:
- El gobierno proporciona subvenciones para apoyar a las pequeñas empresas.
(The government provides grants to support small businesses.)
- La organización sin fines de lucro recibió una subvención para su proyecto de alfabetización.
(The non-profit organization received a grant for its literacy project.)
- Los estudiantes universitarios pueden solicitar subvenciones para cubrir los gastos de matrícula.
(College students can apply for grants to cover tuition expenses.)
- El artista obtuvo una subvención para crear una instalación de arte urbano.
(The artist obtained a grant to create an urban art installation.)
- La subvención del gobierno fue destinada a la construcción de viviendas sociales.
(The government grant was allocated for the construction of social housing.)
Mastering the translation of essential terms like "grant" is pivotal for effective communication in Spanish, especially in contexts related to education, research, and community development. By understanding its meaning, pronunciation, and practical usage, you will be better equipped to navigate these domains in the Spanish-speaking world. So, whether you are a student, researcher, or community advocate, knowing how to say "grant" in Spanish is a valuable linguistic skill to possess.