How To Say "Eyebrow" In Spanish
Learning a new language opens up a world of possibilities, allowing us to connect with people from different cultures and backgrounds. Spanish, one of the most widely spoken languages in the world, is rich and diverse, with numerous nuances and regional variations. In this article, we will explore how to say the noun "eyebrow" in Spanish, providing you with not only the translation but also insights into its meaning and usage in Spanish-speaking regions.
What is "Eyebrow" in Spanish?
How to Say "Eyebrow" in Spanish: Sample Sentences
Here are five sample sentences you can use to say "eyebrow" in Spanish:
- Tiene unas cejas espesas y bien definidas.
(She has thick and well-defined eyebrows.)
- Después del accidente, se le rasuraron las cejas.
(After the accident, his eyebrows were shaved.)
- Ella arqueó una ceja en señal de sorpresa.
(She raised an eyebrow in surprise.)
- Necesito depilarme las cejas este fin de semana.
(I need to pluck my eyebrows this weekend.)
- Las cejas pobladas son una característica distintiva de su rostro.
(The bushy eyebrows are a distinctive feature of her face.)