How To Say "Detrimental" In Spanish
When it comes to language learning, expanding your vocabulary is crucial. Understanding how to convey nuanced concepts in different languages opens up a world of possibilities. One such term that often comes up in conversation is "detrimental." In this article, we will explore how to express this term in Spanish, along with its meaning and usage.
What is "Detrimental" in Spanish?
How to Say "Detrimental" in Spanish: Sample Sentences
Here are five sample sentences you can use to say "detrimental" in Spanish:
- El consumo excesivo de azúcar es perjudicial para la salud.
(Excessive sugar consumption is detrimental to health.)
- La falta de ejercicio puede ser muy perjudicial para el corazón.
(Lack of exercise can be very detrimental to the heart.)
- El uso irresponsable de pesticidas es perjudicial para el medio ambiente.
(Irresponsible use of pesticides is detrimental to the environment.)
- Tomar decisiones apresuradas puede tener consecuencias perjudiciales.
(Making hasty decisions can have detrimental consequences.)
- La adicción al juego puede ser muy perjudicial para las finanzas personales.
(Gambling addiction can be very detrimental to personal finances.)
In conclusion, being able to accurately express the term "detrimental" in Spanish as "perjudicial" is a valuable addition to your vocabulary. Whether you are discussing health, economics, or the environment, this word will serve you well. Remember to also keep in mind any translation alternative you may encounter. With this knowledge, you will be able to communicate effectively in a variety of contexts. ¡Buena suerte!