How To Say "Crosswalk" In Spanish
Walking through the streets of a Spanish-speaking country, it is essential to be familiar with the local lingo, especially when it comes to pedestrian safety. One term that holds significance in this context is "crosswalk." In this article, we will explore how to say "crosswalk" in Spanish, unraveling its meaning and providing helpful examples for practical use.
What is "Crosswalk" in Spanish?
How to Say "Crosswalk" in Spanish: Sample Sentences
Here are five sample sentences you can use to say "crosswalk" in Spanish:
- Utiliza por favor el paso de peatones para alcanzar con seguridad el otro lado de la calle.
(Please use the crosswalk to safely reach the other side of the street.)
- Siempre mira en ambas direcciones antes de cruzar el paso de peatones.
(Always look both ways before crossing the crosswalk.)
- Los peatones tienen el derecho de cruzar por el paso de peatones.
(Pedestrians have the right of way at the crosswalk.)
- Asegúrate de usar el paso de peatones.
(Be sure to use the crosswalk.)
- El semáforo indicará cuándo es seguro cruzar el paso de peatones.
(The traffic signal will indicate when it's safe to cross the crosswalk.)
In conclusion, mastering the term "crosswalk" in Spanish is a small yet significant step toward navigating the streets with confidence and safety. By understanding the translation, pronunciation, and practical usage of this term, you will be well-equipped to communicate effectively in Spanish-speaking environments. So, next time you find yourself in a bustling Spanish city, use the paso de peatones.