Romanian Vocabulary For Near Fluent Students
This the 4th book in the Romanian Frequency Dictionary series.
With this final book, you will increase your vocabulary from roughly CEFR C1+ up to C2+.
This book is for advanced students and who achieved early fluency. This book is for you if you want to improve your Romanian even further.
By knowing the most used 10.000 words, you will have a vocabulary comparable to an adult native speaker with higher education. You will be able to understand 98% of all spoken Romanian, and 95% of all written Romanian.
You will be able to express yourself with ease, and you have the capacity to deal with academic or cognitively demanding material. You are able to use language to good effect at a level of performance which may in certain aspects be more advanced than that of an average native speaker.
It is not necessary to have read the 1st, 2nd or 3rd book in the series for you to enjoy this frequency dictionary. It can be used as a stand-alone tool, or in conjunction with any other language method.
This book contains:
• 7.501-10.000 most common Romanian words, with their English translations.
• Romanian vocabulary ranked by general frequency and alphabet.
• Frequency as part of speech (most used adjectives, nouns, verbs, etc.)
• 2.500 Romanian to English example sentences.
• Phonetic spelling of Romanian words
Why Study By Frequency?
While it’s important to note it’s impossible to pin down these numbers and statistics with 100% accuracy, these are a global average of multiple sources. According to research, this is the amount of vocabulary needed for varying levels of fluency:
• 250 words: the essential core of a language. Without these words, you cannot construct sentences.
• 750 words: those that are used every single day by every person who speaks the language.
• 2500 words: those that should enable you to express everything you could possibly want to say, although some creativity might be required.
• 5000 words: the active vocabulary of native speakers without higher education. You will understand 95% of all spoken language.
• 10,000 words: the active vocabulary of native speakers with higher education.
• 20,000 words: the amount you need to recognize passively in order to read, understand, and enjoy a work of literature such as a novel by a notable author.
What is Inside This Book?
A frequency list of the most frequently used Romanian words, based on analysis of a huge amount of Romanian subtitles. A large base text collection is absolutely vital in order to establish a reliable general frequency list.
Subtitles have the advantage of corresponding both to written and spoken language. This makes subtitles the best method for creating a useful and practical word frequency list.
This Romanian to English frequency dictionary can roughly be divided in three parts.
• 2.500 Romanian words in ranked by general frequency
• Frequency ranking by part of speech (the most used adjectives, nouns, verbs, etc)
• 2.500 Romanian words in alphabetical order
Romanian pronunciation can be tricky. To help you pronounce Romanian words correctly, we added phonetic transcriptions of Romanian words, by using the International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA).
The Romanian Frequency Dictionary – Master Vocabulary gives you a practical word list to quickly learn Romanian vocabulary. Study the most used words to rapidly gain a base vocabulary in Romanian. These high frequency words are a great tool for advanced and early mastery students of Romanian.
The frequency dictionary can be used as a stand-alone tool, or in combination with any other language learning program, app or book. This book roughly covers CEFR vocabulary ratings from C1 (fluency) to C2+ (mastery).
Product details E-book
- Series: Romanian-English (Book 4)
- Instant Download
- PDF: 244 pages
- Publisher: MostUsedWords.com (August 30, 2018)
- Language: English
- Read on any smartphone, tablet or computer.
- PDF reader required for opening file (free)