Advanced Portuguese Vocabulary: 5001-7500 Most Common Portuguese Words
This book covers advanced Portuguese vocabulary. You will increase your Portuguese vocab from roughly CEFR B2 up to CEFR C1+.
If you want to learn advanced Portuguese, this book is for you.
If you know the 7500 most-used Portuguese words, you will have a vocabulary similar to an adult native speaker who finished college.
You can express yourself comfortably in a wide range of situations. You can understand 93% of all Portuguese text and 97% of all spoken Portuguese.
You don't necessarily have to read the 1st or 2nd book in the series to enjoy this frequency dictionary. You can use it as a stand-alone advanced Portuguese course. You can also use it together with any other language method.
If you're taking advanced Portuguese classes, you will find this book helpful.
This Advanced Portuguese Vocabulary List contains:
- The 5.001-7.500 most common Portuguese words, with English translations.
- Advanced Portuguese vocabulary, ranked by general frequency and alphabet
- Frequency as part of speech. The book gives you a list of the most used adjectives, nouns, verbs, etc., so you can target specific words.
- 2.500 Portuguese to English example sentences, so you can see the words in context. It also provides you practice reading in Portuguese.
- Phonetic spelling of Portuguese words, so you can get your pronunciation right.
This advanced Portuguese frequency dictionary gives you a word list of the most frequently used Portuguese words. The frequency list is based on an analysis of a massive amount of Portuguese subtitles.
Subtitles correspond with both written and spoken Portuguese. It is a very reliable basis to create practical vocabulary lessons for language learners.
You can sort this Portuguese to English frequency dictionary into three parts:
The general advanced Portuguese word list. A list of the 2.500 Portuguese words ranked by general frequency. Each entry comes with detailed grammatical information and a sample sentence. Not all Portuguese pronunciation is straightforward. To help you pronounce Portuguese words correctly, we added IPA phonetic transcription.
- Lists with the most used adjectives, adverbs, nouns, verbs, etc. This way, you can target where you want to improve.
- 2500 Portuguese words sorted by alphabet. If you need to quickly lookup a word, you'll find a dictionary sorted by alphabet in the back of the book.
Advanced Portuguese Vocab: Summary
The Portuguese Frequency Dictionary – Advanced Vocabulary is a practical book to learn advanced Portuguese vocab.
Study the most used words to expand your knowledge of advanced Portuguese words rapidly.
The advanced Portuguese frequency dictionary can be used as a stand-alone tool. You can also combine it with any other advanced Portuguese course, language learning program, app, or book.
This book covers CEFR vocabulary ratings from B2 (advanced independent user) to C1+ (early fluency).
Product details E-Book
- Series: Portuguese-English (Book 3)
- Instant Download
- PDF: 225 pages
- Publisher: MostUsedWords.com; 1st edition (April 7th, 2021)
- Language: English
- Read on any smartphone, tablet or computer.
- PDF reader required for opening file (free)