Advanced Greek Vocabulary: 5001-7500 Most Common Greek Words
This book covers advanced Modern Greek vocabulary. You will increase your Greek vocab from roughly CEFR B2 up to CEFR C1+.
If you want to learn advanced Greek, this book is for you.
If you know the 7500 most-used Greek words, you will have a vocabulary similar to an adult native speaker who finished college.
You can express yourself comfortably in a wide range of situations. You can understand 93% of all Greek text and 97% of all spoken Greek.
You don't necessarily have to read the 1st or 2nd book in the series to enjoy this frequency dictionary. You can use it as a stand-alone advanced Greek course. You can also use it together with any other language method.
If you're taking advanced Greek classes, you will find this book helpful.
This Advanced Greek Vocabulary List contains:
- The 5.001-7.500 most common Greek words, with English translations.
- Advanced Greek vocabulary, ranked by general frequency and alphabet
- Frequency as part of speech. The book gives you a list of the most used adjectives, nouns, verbs, etc., so you can target specific words.
- 2.500 Greek to English example sentences, so you can see the words in context. It also provides you practice reading in Greek.
- Phonetic spelling of Greek words, so you can get your pronunciation right.
This advanced Greek frequency dictionary gives you a word list of the most frequently used Greek words. The frequency list is based on an analysis of a massive amount of Greek subtitles.
Subtitles correspond with both written and spoken Greek. It is a very reliable basis to create practical vocabulary lessons for language learners.
You can sort this Greek to English frequency dictionary into three parts:
The general advanced Greek word list. A list of the 2.500 Greek words ranked by general frequency. Each entry comes with detailed grammatical information and a sample sentence. Not all Greek pronunciation is straightforward. To help you pronounce Greek words correctly, we added IPA phonetic transcription.
- Lists with the most used adjectives, adverbs, nouns, verbs, etc. This way, you can target where you want to improve.
- 2500 Greek words sorted by alphabet. If you need to quickly lookup a word, you'll find a dictionary sorted by alphabet in the back of the book.
Advanced Greek Vocab: Summary
The Modern Greek Frequency Dictionary – Advanced Vocabulary is a practical book to learn advanced Greek vocab.
Study the most used words to expand your knowledge of advanced Greek words rapidly.
The advanced Greek frequency dictionary can be used as a stand-alone tool. You can also combine it with any other advanced Greek course, language learning program, app, or book.
This book covers CEFR vocabulary ratings from B2 (advanced independent user) to C1+ (early fluency).
Product details E-Book
- Series: Greek-English (Book 3)
- Instant Download
- PDF: 244 pages
- Publisher: MostUsedWords.com; 1 edition (August 30th, 2019)
- Language: English
- Read on any smartphone, tablet or computer.
- PDF reader required for opening file (free)