Intermediate Danish Vocabulary List: 2501-5000 Most Common Danish Words
This book is a follow-up of the Danish Frequency Dictionary - Essential Vocabulary.
This book expands on the Danish word list of the first book in the Danish learning series. You will improve your vocabulary from about CEFR A2+ up to CEFR B2+ level. This frequency dictionary is intended for intermediate Danish students.
If you know the 5000 most common Danish words, you will have a vocabulary similar to an adult native speaker who finished high-school.
You can express yourself with ease, and go about your daily life effortlessly. Shopping, small talk, and regular conversations are easy enough for you. You can read and understand virtually all radio and TV shows, websites, and the newspaper. Reading literature is still challenging, and discussing technical issues in-depth will have you looking for words.
In technical terms: you can understand 89% of all spoken Danish and 85% of all written Danish.
You don't have to have read the 1st book in the series to enjoy this frequency dictionary. Any intermediate Danish learner will benefit from this book.
You can use this book as a stand-alone Danish course. You can also use it together with any other intermediate Danish lessons, courses or methods.
This book contains the 2501 to 5000 most common Danish words. The Danish word list is presented to you in a neatly organized manner.
• intermediate Danish vocabulary, with English translation(s).
• Danish words ranked by general frequency and alphabet.
• Frequency as part of speech (the most used adjectives, nouns, verbs, etc.)
• Danish to English example sentences.
• Phonetic spelling of Danish words (IPA phonetic transcriptions)
What is Inside This Danish Dictionary?
The basis of this dictionary consisted of over 1 million words. All raw data has been lemmatized and cleaned. We do not list conjugations of verbs and adjectives as separate entries. This book only lists only the root word, just like in a regular dictionary.
This Danish word list for intermediate students can roughly be divided into three sections:
- 2500 Danish words, ranked by general frequency.
- Frequency lists by part of speech:
- list of adjectives in Danish
- list of adverbs in Danish
- list of conjunctions in Danish
- list of prepositions in Danish
- list of pronouns Danish
- list of nouns in Danish
- list of common Danish verbs
- 2.500 Danish words in alphabetical order.
Danish pronunciation can be challenging. We added phonetic transcriptions of Danish words, so you know how to pronounce Danish words right. The phonetic spelling of words is done with the International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA).
Intermediate Danish: Summary
The Danish Frequency Dictionary 2 – Intermediate Vocabulary gives you a high-frequency word list to learn intermediate Danish. Study the most used words to expand your Danish vocabulary rapidly.
These high-frequency words are an excellent tool for intermediate Danish lessons.
This word list roughly covers CEFR vocabulary ratings from A2+ (advanced beginner) to B2+ (independent user).
Product details E-Book
- Series: Danish-English Dictionary (Book 2)
- Instant Download
- PDF: 230 pages
- Publisher: MostUsedWords.com; 1st edition (March 16th, 2021)
- Language: English
- Read on any smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- PDF reader required for opening file (free)