Intermediate Romanian Vocabulary: 2501-5000 Most Common Romanian Words
This is a follow up of the Romanian Frequency Dictionary - Essential Vocabulary.
With this 2nd book in the series, you will increase your vocabulary from roughly CEFR A2+ up to CEFR B2+ level. This book is for intermediate students of German, and meant for those who want to improve their German further.
By knowing the most common 5.000 Romanian words, you will have a vocabulary comparable to an adult native speaker without higher education. You will be able to express yourself comfortably, and are able to understand 89% of all spoken Romanian, and 85% of all written Romanian.
It is not necessary to have read the 1st book in the series for you to enjoy this frequency dictionary. It can be used as a stand-alone tool, or in conjunction with any other language method.
This book contains:
• Romanian intermediate vocabulary, with English translations.
• Romanian vocabulary ranked by general frequency and alphabet.
• Frequency as part of speech (the most used adjectives, nouns, verbs, etc.)
• 2.500 German to English example sentences.
• Phonetic spelling of Romanian words (IPA phonetic transcriptions)
Why Study By Frequency?
While it’s important to note it’s impossible to pin down these numbers and statistics with 100% accuracy, these are a global average of multiple sources. According to research, this is the amount of vocabulary needed for varying levels of fluency:
• 250 words: the essential core of a language. Without these words, you cannot construct sentences.
• 750 words: are used every single day by every person who speaks the language.
• 2500 words: should enable you to express everything you could possibly want to say, although some creativity might be required.
• 5000 words: the active vocabulary of native speakers without higher education. You will understand 85% of all written texts.
• 10,000 words: the active vocabulary of native speakers with higher education.
• 20,000 words: the amount you need to recognize passively in order to read, understand, and enjoy a work of literature such as a novel by a notable author.
Keeping above facts in mind, the value of a frequency dictionary is immense. At least, that is if you want to become fluent in a language fast. Study the most frequent words, build your vocabulary and progress naturally.
What is Inside This Book?
A frequency list of the most frequently used Romanian words, based on analysis of a huge (like, really YUGE) amount of Romanian subtitles. A large base text collection is absolutely vital in order to establish a reliable general frequency list.
Subtitles have the advantage of corresponding both to written and spoken language. This makes subtitles the best method for creating a useful and practical word frequency list.
This Romanian to English frequency dictionary can roughly be divided in three parts.
• 2.500 Romanian words in ranked by general frequency
• Frequency ranking by part of speech (E.G, The most used adjectives, nouns, verbs, etc)
• 2.500 Romanian words in alphabetical order
Romanian pronunciation can be tricky. To help you pronounce Romanian words correctly, we added phonetic transcriptions of Romanian words. The phonetic spelling of words is done by the use of the International Phonetic Alphabet.
The Romanian Frequency Dictionary – Intermediate Vocabulary gives you a practical word list to learn Romanian vocabulary. Study the most used words to rapidly gain a base vocabulary in Romanian . These high frequency words are a great tool for beginners and intermediate students of Romanian.
The frequency dictionary can be used as a stand-alone tool, or in combination with any other language learning program, app or book. This book roughly covers CEFR vocabulary ratings from A2+ (advanced beginner) to B2+ (independent user).
Product details E-Book
- Series: Romanian-English Dictionary (Book 2)
- Instant Download
- PDF: 230 pages
- Publisher: MostUsedWords.com; 1 edition (May 18th, 2019)
- Language: English
- Read on any smartphone, tablet or computer.
- PDF reader required for opening file (free)