How To Say "Dilation" In Spanish
When it comes to learning a new language, understanding technical terms can be a challenge. One such term is "dilation," which is crucial in various fields like mathematics, medicine, and physics. In this article, we will delve into how to say the verb "dilation" in Spanish, along with its meaning and usage in different contexts.
What is "Dilation" in Spanish?
How to Say "Dilation" in Spanish: Sample Sentences
Here are five sample sentences you can use to say "dilation" in Spanish:
- La dilatación del metal con el calor es un fenómeno común.
(The dilation of metal with heat is a common phenomenon.)
- El oftalmólogo realizó una dilatación de pupilas para examinarle los ojos.
(The ophthalmologist performed a pupil dilation to examine his eyes.)
- Es importante comprender la dilatación del tiempo en la teoría de la relatividad.
(It is important to understand the dilation of time in the theory of relativity.)
- Las dilataciones en el sistema de tuberías pueden causar fugas.
(Dilations in the pipe system can cause leaks.)
- La dilatación de las arterias puede ser un indicador de problemas cardiovasculares.
(The dilation of the arteries can be an indicator of cardiovascular issues.)
Understanding technical terms like "dilation" is crucial in various fields. In Spanish, "dilatación" serves as a versatile term with applications in mathematics, medicine, physics, and everyday language. By mastering this term, you open up doors to a broader understanding of these disciplines in the Spanish-speaking world. So, whether you are a student, a medical professional, or simply curious about the world of Spanish terminology, "dilatación" is a term worth adding to your vocabulary.