Intermediate Polish Vocabulary List: 2501-5000 Most Common Polish Words
This book is a follow-up of the Polish Frequency Dictionary - Essential Vocabulary.
This book expands on the Polish word list of the first book in the Polish learning series. You will improve your vocabulary from about CEFR A2+ up to CEFR B2+ level. This frequency dictionary is intended for intermediate Polish students.
If you know the 5000 most common Polish words, you will have a vocabulary similar to an adult native speaker who finished high-school.
You can express yourself with ease, and go about your daily life effortlessly. Shopping, small talk, and regular conversations are easy enough for you. You can read and understand virtually all radio and TV shows, websites, and the newspaper. Reading literature is still challenging, and discussing technical issues in-depth will have you looking for words.
In technical terms: you can understand 89% of all spoken Polish and 85% of all written Polish.
You don't have to have read the 1st book in the series to enjoy this frequency dictionary. Any intermediate Polish learner will benefit from this book.
You can use this book as a stand-alone Polish course. You can also use it together with any other intermediate Polish lessons, courses or methods.
This book contains the 2501 to 5000 most common Polish words. The Polish word list is presented to you in a neatly organized manner.
• intermediate Polish vocabulary, with English translation(s).
• Polish words ranked by general frequency and alphabet.
• Frequency as part of speech (the most used adjectives, nouns, verbs, etc.)
• Polish to English example sentences.
• Phonetic spelling of Polish words (IPA phonetic transcriptions)
What is Inside This Polish Dictionary?
The basis of this dictionary consisted of over 1 million words. All raw data has been lemmatized and cleaned. We do not list conjugations of verbs and adjectives as separate entries. This book only lists only the root word, just like in a regular dictionary.
This Polish word list for intermediate students can roughly be divided into three sections:
- 2500 Polish words, ranked by general frequency.
- Frequency lists by part of speech:
- list of adjectives in Polish
- list of adverbs in Polish
- list of conjunctions in Polish
- list of prepositions in Polish
- list of pronouns Polish
- list of nouns in Polish
- list of common Polish verbs
- 2.500 Polish words in alphabetical order.
Polish pronunciation can be challenging. We added phonetic transcriptions of Polish words, so you know how to pronounce Polish words right. The phonetic spelling of words is done with the International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA).
Intermediate Polish: Summary
The Polish Frequency Dictionary 2 – Intermediate Vocabulary gives you a high-frequency word list to learn intermediate Polish. Study the most used words to expand your Polish vocabulary rapidly.
These high-frequency words are an excellent tool for intermediate Polish lessons.
This word list roughly covers CEFR vocabulary ratings from A2+ (advanced beginner) to B2+ (independent user).
Product details E-Book
- Series: Polish-English Dictionary (Book 2)
- Instant Download
- PDF: 221 pages
- Publisher: MostUsedWords.com; 1 edition (May 29th, 2019)
- Language: English
- Read on any smartphone, tablet or computer.
- PDF reader required for opening file (free)