Learning a new language is an amazing journey that requires patience, dedication, and hard work. Fortunately, with the advancement of technology, there are many language learning platforms that make the journey easier and more efficient. One of these platforms is SmarterGerman, which is designed to help students learn German in a fun and effective way. In this review, we will explore what SmarterGerman is, its benefits, drawbacks, and whether it is worth the investment.
What is SmarterGerman?
SmarterGerman is an online platform that offers German language courses for learners of all levels. The courses are designed to help students improve their German skills, regardless of their current level. The platform was founded in 2009 by Michael Schmitz, a German language teacher with over 20 years of experience. SmarterGerman provides learners with a range of interactive tools and resources, including video lessons, audio recordings, quizzes, and personalized feedback.
Is SmarterGerman good?
Yes, SmarterGerman is a great platform for anyone who wants to learn German. The platform has a lot of positive reviews from satisfied students who found the courses engaging and effective. SmarterGerman offers a personalized learning experience, which means that the courses are tailored to the individual needs of each student. This approach ensures that the student is engaged and motivated to continue learning. SmarterGerman has a team of experienced German language teachers who are dedicated to providing students with high-quality learning materials.
Is SmarterGerman worth it?
SmarterGerman is definitely worth the investment for anyone who wants to learn German. The courses are affordable and offer excellent value for money. The platform offers a range of courses that cater to the needs of different students, from beginners to advanced learners. Students can choose to pay for the courses on a monthly basis or for a whole year in advance, depending on their preferences. The platform also offers a money-back guarantee, which means that students can get a refund if they are not satisfied with the courses.
What are the benefits of using SmarterGerman?
- Personalized learning experience: SmarterGerman offers a personalized learning experience that is tailored to the individual needs of each student. This approach ensures that students are engaged and motivated to continue learning.
- Interactive learning materials: The platform offers a range of interactive learning materials, including video lessons, audio recordings, quizzes, and personalized feedback. These materials make learning German fun and engaging.
- Experienced German language teachers: SmarterGerman has a team of experienced German language teachers who are dedicated to providing students with high-quality learning materials. This ensures that students receive the best possible education.
- Affordable pricing: SmarterGerman offers courses at affordable prices, making it accessible to everyone who wants to learn German.
- Money-back guarantee: The platform offers a money-back guarantee, which means that students can get a refund if they are not satisfied with the courses.
What are the drawbacks of using SmarterGerman?
- Limited course selection: SmarterGerman offers a limited selection of courses, which may not meet the needs of all students.
- No mobile app: SmarterGerman does not have a mobile app, which may make it difficult for some students to access the courses on-the-go.
- No free trial: The platform does not offer a free trial, which may make it difficult for students to determine whether the courses are right for them.
How would a frequency dictionary complement SmarterGerman?
A frequency dictionary is a tool that lists the most commonly used words in a language in order of frequency. Using a frequency dictionary alongside SmarterGerman can help students to focus on learning the most important words and phrases in German. By focusing on the most commonly used words, students can quickly build a strong foundation in the language, which will help them to communicate more effectively in German.