Intermediate Spanish Vocabulary List - 2501-5000 Most Common Spanish Words
This book is a follow-up of the Spanish Frequency Dictionary - Essential Vocabulary.
This book expands on the Spanish word list of the first book in the Spanish learning series. You will improve your vocabulary from about CEFR A2+,/B1 up to CEFR B2+ level. This frequency dictionary is intended for intermediate Spanish students.
If you know the 5000 most common Spanish words, you will have a vocabulary similar to an adult native speaker who finished high-school.
You can express yourself with ease, and go about your daily life effortlessly. Shopping, small talk, and regular conversations are easy enough for you. You can read and understand virtually all radio and TV shows, websites, and the newspaper. Reading literature is still challenging, and discussing technical issues in-depth will have you looking for words.
In technical terms: you can understand 89% of all spoken language and 85% of all written text.
You don't have to have read the 1st book in the series to enjoy this frequency dictionary. Any intermediate Spanish learner will benefit from this book.
You can use this book as a stand-alone Spanish course. You can also use it together with any other intermediate Spanish lessons, courses or methods.
This book contains the 2501 to 5000 most common Spanish words. The Spanish word list is presented to you in a neatly organized manner.
• intermediate Spanish vocabulary, with English translation(s).
• Spanish words ranked by general frequency and alphabet.
• Frequency as part of speech (the most used adjectives, nouns, verbs, etc.)
• Spanish to English example sentences.
• Phonetic spelling of Spanish words (IPA phonetic transcriptions)
What is Inside This Spanish Dictionary?
The basis of this dictionary consisted of over 1 million words. All raw data has been lemmatized and cleaned. We do not list conjugations of verbs and adjectives as separate entries. This book only lists only the root word, just like in a regular dictionary.
This Spanish word list for intermediate students can roughly be divided into three sections:
- 2500 Spanish words, ranked by general frequency.
- Frequency lists by part of speech:
- list of adjectives in Spanish
- list of adverbs in Spanish
- list of conjunctions in Spanish
- list of prepositions in Spanish
- list of pronouns Spanish
- list of nouns in Spanish
- list of common Spanish verbs
- 2.500 Spanish words in alphabetical order.
Spanish pronunciation can be challenging. We added phonetic transcriptions of Spanish words, so you know how to pronounce Spanish words right. The phonetic spelling of words is done with the International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA).
This book gives you a high-frequency word list to learn intermediate Spanish vocab. Study the most used words to expand your Spanish vocabulary rapidly.
These high-frequency words are an excellent tool for intermediate Spanish lessons.
This word list roughly covers CEFR vocabulary ratings from A2+ (advanced beginner) to B2+ (independent user).
Product details E-Book
- Series: Spanish-English Dictionary (Book 2)
- Instant Download
- PDF: 244 pages
- Publisher: MostUsedWords.com; 1 edition (September 18th, 2018)
- Language: English
- Read on any smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- PDF reader required for opening file (free)