Intermediate Italian Vocabulary List: 2501-5000 Most Common Italian Words
This book is a follow-up of the Italian Frequency Dictionary - Essential Vocabulary.
This book expands on the Italian word list of the first book in the Italian learning series. You will improve your vocabulary from about CEFR A2+ up to CEFR B2+ level. This frequency dictionary is intended for intermediate Italian students.
If you know the 5000 most common Italian words, you will have a vocabulary similar to an adult native speaker who finished high-school.
You can express yourself with ease, and go about your daily life effortlessly. Shopping, small talk, and regular conversations are easy enough for you. You can read and understand virtually all radio and TV shows, websites, and the newspaper. Reading literature is still challenging, and discussing technical issues in-depth will have you looking for words.
In technical terms: you can understand 89% of all spoken Italian and 85% of all written Italian.
You don't have to have read the 1st book in the series to enjoy this frequency dictionary. Any intermediate Italian learner will benefit from this book.
You can use this book as a stand-alone Italian course. You can also use it together with any other intermediate Italian lessons, courses or methods.
This book contains the 2501 to 5000 most common Italian words. The Italian word list is presented to you in a neatly organized manner.
• intermediate Italian vocabulary, with English translation(s).
• Italian words ranked by general frequency and alphabet.
• Frequency as part of speech (the most used adjectives, nouns, verbs, etc.)
• Italian to English example sentences.
• Phonetic spelling of Italian words (IPA phonetic transcriptions)
What is Inside This Italian Dictionary?
The basis of this dictionary consisted of over 1 million words. All raw data has been lemmatized and cleaned. We do not list conjugations of verbs and adjectives as separate entries. This book only lists only the root word, just like in a regular dictionary.
This Italian word list for intermediate students can roughly be divided into three sections:
- 2500 Italian words, ranked by general frequency.
- Frequency lists by part of speech:
- list of adjectives in Italian
- list of adverbs in Italian
- list of conjunctions in Italian
- list of prepositions in Italian
- list of pronouns Italian
- list of nouns in Italian
- list of common Italian verbs
- 2.500 Italian words in alphabetical order.
Italian pronunciation can be challenging. We added phonetic transcriptions of Italian words, so you know how to pronounce Italian words right. The phonetic spelling of words is done with the International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA).
Intermediate Italian: Summary
The Italian Frequency Dictionary 2 – Intermediate Vocabulary gives you a high-frequency word list to learn intermediate Italian. Study the most used words to expand your Italian vocabulary rapidly.
These high-frequency words are an excellent tool for intermediate Italian lessons.
This word list roughly covers CEFR vocabulary ratings from A2+ (advanced beginner) to B2+ (independent user).
Product details E-Book
- Series: Italian-English (Book 2)
- Instant Download
- PDF: 325 pages
- Publisher: MostUsedWords.com; 1 edition (December 20, 2017)
- Language: English
- Read on any smartphone, tablet or computer.
- PDF reader required for opening file (free)