Advanced Czech Vocabulary: 5001-7500 Most Common Czech Words
This book covers advanced Czech vocabulary. You will increase your Czech vocab from roughly CEFR B2 up to CEFR C1+.
If you want to learn advanced Czech, this book is for you.
If you know the 7500 most-used Czech words, you will have a vocabulary similar to an adult native speaker who finished college.
You can express yourself comfortably in a wide range of situations. You can understand 93% of all Czech text and 97% of all spoken Czech.
You don't necessarily have to read the 1st or 2nd book in the series to enjoy this frequency dictionary. You can use it as a stand-alone advanced Czech course. You can also use it together with any other language method.
If you're taking advanced Czech classes, you will find this book helpful.
This Advanced Czech Vocabulary List contains:
- The 5.001-7.500 most common Czech words, with English translations.
- Advanced Czech vocabulary, ranked by general frequency and alphabet
- Frequency as part of speech. The book gives you a list of the most used adjectives, nouns, verbs, etc., so you can target specific words.
- 2.500 Czech to English example sentences, so you can see the words in context. It also provides you practice reading in Czech.
- Phonetic spelling of Czech words, so you can get your pronunciation right.
This advanced Czech frequency dictionary gives you a word list of the most frequently used Czech words. The frequency list is based on an analysis of a massive amount of Czech subtitles.
Subtitles correspond with both written and spoken Czech. It is a very reliable basis to create practical vocabulary lessons for language learners.
You can sort this Czech to English frequency dictionary into three parts:
The general advanced Czech word list. A list of the 2.500 Czech words ranked by general frequency. Each entry comes with detailed grammatical information and a sample sentence. Not all Czech pronunciation is straightforward. To help you pronounce Czech words correctly, we added IPA phonetic transcription.
- Lists with the most used adjectives, adverbs, nouns, verbs, etc. This way, you can target where you want to improve.
- 2500 Czech words sorted by alphabet. If you need to quickly lookup a word, you'll find a dictionary sorted by alphabet in the back of the book.
Advanced Czech Vocab: Summary
The Czech Frequency Dictionary – Advanced Vocabulary is a practical book to learn advanced Czech vocab.
Study the most used words to expand your knowledge of advanced Czech words rapidly.
The advanced Czech frequency dictionary can be used as a stand-alone tool. You can also combine it with any other advanced Czech course, language learning program, app, or book.
This book covers CEFR vocabulary ratings from B2 (advanced independent user) to C1+ (early fluency).
Product details E-Book
- Series: Czech-English (Book 3)
- Instant Download
- PDF: 248 pages
- Publisher: MostUsedWords.com; 1 edition (March 6th, 2020)
- Language: English
- Read on any smartphone, tablet or computer.
- PDF reader required for opening file (free)